• Race packet pick-up day/s before the race
• Race day registration and packet pickup
• Course attendants to cheer on our runners
• Race course set up and tear down
• Set up and tear down of Start/finish area, tents and barriers
• Parking control & assistance
• Water, sports drink, and snack stations along the course
• Finish line food tent
• Course entertainment, especially school music bands and cheer squads
• Medical tent staff and roaming medical teams
• Clean up crew AND MORE!
Nonprofit organizations who provide us with 5 or more volunteers for our event will receive a booth at our expo at NO CHARGE, and organizations who provide us with 10 or more volunteers can receive a donation to their charity in the amount of $100. Five spots available for both options. First come, first served!